Volgers

zondag 2 december 2012

Who stole Santa's hats?

Who stole Santa's hats? 1.Was it the red head girl or...
2. Was it the ugly boy or...
3. Was it President Obama?
Well...Who looks most guilty?
These are twinchies: 5 x 5 cm or 2"x 2"inch. This is my contribution to http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/. Theme: Traditional Christmas colours. Well, I love the Christmas red colours and the white of snow. I use those two colours in my house too at Christmas and of course, with a little bit green.
I also like Christmas hats, so put it all together and these are the results!
By the way, if you know who stole the hats, then please leave a message!

21 opmerkingen:

Rosie zei

Wow, these are stunning, Henny, just wonderful

Karin zei

leuk gedaan, ze zien er prachtig uit!

Janny Jager zei

Super super leuk Henny.
Prachtig gemaakt.
Groetjes Janny

Deann zei

So cute and so funny...great job Henny!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven zei

Funny!!! Especially the last one...a much improved look!!!

Zoe zei

Great alternative Christmas designs! They made me laugh, thank you for paying along, good luck Hun Zoe DT x

Sue zei

These are stunning Henny, and such fun. Obama definitely did it lol x

Anjas-Artefaktotum zei

Hahaha so funny, love your ideas and humour, wonderful pieces.
Thanks for your lovely comment:-)
Hugs Anja

Sim zei

Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
I love your blog and your artwork Henny! :)

maj. zei

What a great twinchies! And funny! I love all the details. Brilliant.

Unknown zei

I got such a chuckle out of your twinchies!!! Thanks for that and for sharing your artistic talent with us. :) Hugs

zirpeline zei

Total klasse...bin begeistert,
liebe Henny

LG Marion

Martina zei

Gorgeous and funny creations, dear Henny!

johanna zei

what a cool idea! love these twinchies!

Judy zei

Love your fun twinchies, Henny, thanks for visiting my blog!

Gaby Bee zei

These are too cute, Henny!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!

Have a great day!
Gaby

Linda zei

Fab twinchies, they really made me smile. Especially the last one! xx

Michelle Webb zei

I'm loving the Christmas lights Henny. I think it was Obama, he looks the most guilty! Brilliant little idea by the way. I love those Stampotique stamps. Michelle x

Lillibelle zei

Great and absolutely funny Henny!
Hugs Gabs

Crafty Lark zei

Great twinchies, they are such fun. xx Flora

Sylvia zei

Wonderful twinchies, I think it was the red head girl! Just popping by to say thank you for your comment this week.